THE GLOBAL SUMMIT V OUTCOMES & FOLLOW UP REPORT
WHO: Members of the press/ journalists, impact investors, philanthropists, social innovators/ leaders, 8 Young Journalists (UNDP)
WHAT: Outcomes & follow up plan from The Global Summit (Aug 23-26) and follow up 1PIE Hackathon (Aug 27-28)
WHEN: Tuesday the 30th of August from 3-4:30PM
WHERE: Museu de Ciências da Terra Av. Pasteur, 404 Urca, Rio de Janeiro, RJ CEP 22290-255 (main hall/ upstairs)
Program overview, 3 - 4:30PM
- Opening/ Welcome
- UNDP Young Journalists
- Outcome Presentations
- Local action plans to SF 2018
Contact: Melanie St.James, Producer, Phone: +55 (21) 969-363-915
Press RSVP w/ credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact Investors RSVP email@example.com
Whether sharing the story as a Media Partner, journalist or community evangelist, your participation in PR, web, print, radio & TV outreach is vital.
Cover our stories - [contact us] to become an Official Media Partner!
Key Benefits to participating in The Global Summit for Responsible Media Groups:
- Access to new clients and partners through facilitated mixers and councils
- Extend AND reinforce your message and brand to new and existing target audiences
- Publicity and recognition of your work and leadership in Media & Communications
- Networking for mutual benefit and professional gain to catapult your ideas
- Reinforcing your high level of journalistic ethics — Renewing faith in the media
Are you an accredited Journalist? Request a Press Pass!
The Global Summit welcomes journalists and representatives of the press sharing our mission to uphold truth in media for an informed public. To request a press pass, please email your Name, Agency Name, Participation Dates and Program Areas you wish to cover to press[at]theglobalsummit[dot]org