Dear Accepted Speaker / Featured Artist / Special Guest,
Welcome to The Global Summit 2012: Co-Creating Our Sustainable Future!
We are thrilled for this opportunity to collaborate with you!
The joining of The Global Summit (TGS) with the Olympics this year is a milestone and a launching pad for all of us.
TO RSVP, Please take time to 1) read these details and 2) fill in BELOW form. Thank you.
The Global Summit Volunteer-Driven Platform
The Global Summit (TGS) has been co-developed through a model of partnership and pro-bono services, and is driven by a team of volunteers. In our short legacy, all speakers have been incredibly generous to contribute their time as well as travel expenses. We have also been fortunate to partner with hotels to provide in-kind sponsorship for special guests – and facilitate such support as much as we can.
Our mission is to unite global change-leaders like yourself with citizens who are most impacted by the issues we address at the Summit through allocation of full scholarships (including travel as possible) to youth and grassroots change-agents. We have operated in this manner since our inception in 2008. We depend on the support of all who are reasonably able to cover their personal expenses so that we may ensure the participation of a broad range of voices.
Cross-marketing, PR and other Benefits:
- Opportunity to link your blog / RSS feed to your program areas on www.TheGlobalSummit.org, and be a Social Media Author
- Speakers Bio listing in Speaker Community on TGS website with links to Speaker URL and social networks of choice
- Speaker Entrance to The Global Summit 2012 + cultural events
- Opportunity to participate in special interactive sessions
- Copy of video recording of speaker session
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner day of events
- Rights to engage Exclusive Underwriting / Program Sponsorship (recognition in program for sponsor + direct support of budget for partner)
- Rights to use TGS materials in your own fundraising (keep 100% income)
- Access to book-store and promotional area in the Future Faire/ Global Bazaar
- Invitation Rights up to 20 (PAID) delegtes for (invite only) 1PIE Convergence
- Be part of the growing Partners In Empowerment (PIE) community where cross-sector collaboration fosters powerful new social and economic economic opportunities, recognition to a diverse audience; networking for mutual benefit; build critical mass for social impact, and more.
Event Venue: London Pleasure Gardens, East London, GB. 19d Tewkesbury Rd, London, N15 6SE | UK / www.LondonPleasureGardens.com
For getting there & transporation info, see our travel page.
Anticipated # Participants: 700 in 1PIE Convergence/ Action Tank; 5-10K in Future Faire; 200,000 + Online.
Dates of Event: August 15 – 17 – Registration for 1PIE Convergence is Thursday, Aug. 16 8AM – Program 9AM
EQUIPMENT & ROOM SET-UP SPECIFICATIONS: 1PIE Session chair or Culture Team Liaison will provide final details and coordinate all equipment, set up needs within 3 weeks of the event. For proactive ppl: Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org () / email@example.com (Future Faire/ Culture) / General: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOMMODATIONS & VISAS (for global delegates)
We have arranged special rates in the Hotel Crowne Plaza Docklands and in the Custom House Hotel. Both Hotels are located at the Royal Victoria Docks and are 10min walking distance from our venue the London Pleasure Gardens. See 2012 Accommodations / Hotels Page
If you have questions or need further assistance in finding accommodation in London, please contact email@example.com.