We are looking for Sustainable Results. How do we know we have them?
See Alpha.1PIE.org Champions from #Amman2018 & Rio Reports for 2016 outcomes!
In summary, as of September 2019, six multi-day Summit programs and a one Local Summit in Ghana have strategically connected and built the capacity of over 1,400 cross sector impact leaders across 5 continents (North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and South America), sharing best-practices, advancing scalable solutions to the most pressing issues of our time – from climate to gender equity.
- Direct deliverables:
- Over 1400 delegates and volunteers learned tangible community development skills and advanced sustainability goals
- Social innovation contest provided mentorship and evaluation tools for over 100 projects worldwide
- Scholarships to over 150 youth leaders impacting employment, energy, climate and other challenges
- 64 novel solutions published impacting food, energy, health, housing, education, and H20
- On-going outcomes (and ripples):
- Community Health information platform advancing policy change and holistic education across Brasil
- City wide urban permaculture network forged in Rio de Janeiro with Catalytic Communities
- ‘Pulse of the Movement’ media collective and webcasts series spreads year-round solutions
- African Local Summit’ in Ghana, April 2012 – 100 leaders exchanged local solutions for Millennium Development Goals
- Spin-off event, Green Economy Think-Tank fosters hundreds of green jobs in across USA
With the launch of 1PIE.org we will scale whats working locally to deliver, measure and report more quantifiable results.
In delivering the 7 Stages paradigm and training (within and beyond events);
- Local Communities are socially empowered and economically integrated in the global community.
- Dependence on foreign partners is reduced & social benefits increase.
- 7SS (tools and an enhanced partner coordination organizing system) benefits non-profits in reducing duplication through locally-led collaboration strategies.
- Emphasizing in-kind resources and use of what stakeholders have, it is not dependent on funding to create solutions.
Next Level Action | Impact 365
Beyond the summit, we share tools, inspiration and coordinate action research with our growing network of Impact 365 Partners. Learn more at G(O)LOCAL to see the follow up plan designed to deliver, and measure quantifiable results.