Learn, Teach, Co-create.
Be a Catalyst. Bust a Movement!
*Hosted online, rooted in your backyard.
Never has your collaborative leadership mattered more
The Catalyst Action Training (CAT) of 2020 is a professional level, three-month movement-building Bootcamp for cross-sector leaders creating transformative change in their impact area.
Who should apply?
- Are you ready to take the next step as a collaborative leader?
- Does your work/idea go beyond symptoms to address systems?
- Are you actively tackling the SDGs in one of our 5 Impact Teams?
- Are you ready to transform yourself as a next step to scale your impact?
If YES is your answer to these questions, CAT may be for you.
To kickstart solutions with expanded awareness and expert feedback, each Catalyst’s journey begins with The Global Summit #ImpactWeek–visibly integrated at the epicenter of a values-aligned network–and is followed by an 8-week online course providing world-class content in a facilitated peer-to-peer learning exchange.
Catalyzing collaboration and busting traditional silos across impact areas and sectors, CAT is organized as, and supported by, a multi-partner collaborative–sourcing knowledge, tools, mentoring, and community contacts from its diverse members to forge individual and collective results.
CAT is based on the resilience tested 7 Stages to Sustainability (7SS) framework which promotes a universal philosophy of working from the ground up and the inside out. With action research of this network serving a unified, multi-organization Community of Practice (CoP), each CAT cohort, and the inputs of its supporting faculty contribute to an increasingly comprehensive yet specialized learning academy knowledge base finding #whatsneeded; creating, testing, & sharing #whatsworking with practitioners worldwide.
What we are looking for (Selection Criteria and Process):
To identify those who have the potential to build a movement, candidates are measured (in three equal parts) based on 1) Commitment & Intrinsic Values supporting a world that honors all life and leaves no one behind, – to creating transformative change, 2) Capacities – professional and interpersonal, that you have already built and demonstrated in current or previous leadership efforts; and 3) Potential to create transformative change (as a policy, tech, or community intervention in one of our 5 impact areas. Seeking diversity of every level, CAT is intentionally intergenerational, inviting trailblazing teens as well as life-long learners and doers. Based on the below application, qualifying candidates will be invited for an interview.
Throughout CAT 2020, (a maximum selected) 100 change-agents will form cross-sector Impact Teams of 20.
- All (max) 100 Catalysts will present their initiatives in their 2020 Leaders Forum #ImpactTeams
- 15 will be selected by broader Impact Team to continue in the Hackathon & present in the Pitch
- All will practice leading-edge skills with mentorship from world-class trainers
- All will earn a 7 Stages to Sustainability (7SS) certificate with access to the 7SS academy of mentors