Bring your gifts to co-create sustainable social change!
Dance, poetry, theatre, along with a multi-media will bring Artists In Action to the center of Humanity In Action throughout Impact Week 2020 virtual, world-wide events Aug 10-17.
Often looked to as the consciences of humanity, artists have a unique ability to create powerful and innovative social change. Whether through music, visual art, performance, or poetry, artists speak with integrity and the world listens.
Why co-create with us? Benefits for selected ‘Artists In Action’ include:
- Gain exposure on a global platform; Realize Your Purpose; Shape the Future!
- Opportunity to be live-streamed globally/ let the world know of your creative genius
- Social Media cross-linking and welcome announcements on Facebook, and Twitter
- Bio & Photo on theglobalsummit.org and Sched App w/ preferred URLs and SM links
- Org / Biz Partner Opportunities w/ Logo & link on TheGlobalSummit.org
- Opportunity to share in the Aug 10 by donation Concert Fund, 50% w/ Artists
The Ideal Artist in Action:
- Is willing to partner with our team to deliver the best possible experience for all participants
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging fully in interactive sessions
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event and supporting access for emerging change agents
Deadline? Selections are made on first-come, first-served basis until filled!
Questions: Email Culture@TheGlobalSummit.org