At this pivotal moment for our human family, the need for artist-led social change is nothing less than Olympic.
The Opening Concert of The Global Summit Impact Games will be elevating culture from Tokyo to LA (Aug 9 -10), simulcasting prime time in 5 time zones. Space remains for inspiring, impact focussed, programming, and production partners to co-curate a 4-hour block of multi-genre music videos, with DJs, and inspiring words.
Bring your game!
Accelerate a regenerative movement for social change, with revenue share and a global action platform.
How to co-create (sign up for option(s) below):
Artists in Action Unite Concert (See AiAU Details)
– CO-HOSTS (Radio Shows, Music Journalists, etc), Bring your personality, passion, and voice to the world!
– Recording Artists – 2nd Round (rolling) -invited artists to submit MAX 10 min of high res mp4 video, etc.
Global Village – extends music and media throughout the Forum and weekend culminating Aug 17.
Online Art Gallery – rolling partner-curated exhibit with 2020 theme, ‘from the Soil to the Rising Seas’
Basic Terms – A Partnership with Artists:
- 50% of all concert revenue (donations, patrons) goes to the pool of Artists.
- To raise funds with and for them and their causes regardless if famous or rising, all performers earn an equal share to keep, donate to a charity of their choice, or give a % back to the pool.
- Global Village is cross-promotional, with independent fundraising collaboration TBD.
Who is behind this? Led by Artists and youth, Artists In Action Unite is an initiative of Empowerment Works, the 100% for impact organization facilitating The Global Summit since 2008, inspired by Artists in Africa in 2001.
The Ideal Artist in Action (you):
- Use your platform and creativity to shed light on the issues you care about
- Are willing to partner with our team to deliver the highest impact for all involved
- Are ready to spread the word to ensure the collective success of this shared mission
Why co-create with us?
- Raise vitally needed funds for yourself, your cause(s), and fellow artists in action;
- Amplify an artist-led, volunteer-driven global movement working for social justice;
- Gain global exposure with the cross-pollination of creative partners;
- Link up with Businesses & Event Producers that can help support your creative efforts;
- Show the importance of art and creativity in creating transformative change;
- Social Media cross-linking and welcome announcements on Facebook, and Twitter
- Bio & Photo on theglobalsummit.org w/ preferred URLs and SM links
- Org / Biz Partner Opportunities w/ Logo & link on TheGlobalSummit.org
Get in touch: [email protected]